A great opportunity to find your voice and network with other women, this short highly interactive group course has proved to be very useful, fun and great value for money!
‘Calling all women: how to find your voice and win arguments’
– Kelly Rose Bradford, The Telegraph.
Read the full article by Kelly Rose Bradford .
Who is it for?
An experiential 3 hour workshop in a supportive environment. This course is for individuals who:
- want to express themselves strongly without getting the sound stuck in your throat
- want to be angry without crying every time
- need to be heard literally and metaphorically – at work and at home
- would like take up the vocal and physical space that is yours
Come and learn how to release emotion through your voice safely.
In truth shouting never does and never should win arguments but it is a great thing to find total release in your voice. Release depends on many physical factors that can be easily taught. It also depends on you allowing yourself to express thoughts and feelings that you may have suppressed over time because you have been repeatedly told they are inappropriate.
What to expect
You will learn:
- Breath control to fuel your thoughts and your voice
- Posture and alignment so you look as though you mean business
- How to vocally release – shout, call, chant!
- The power of silence and neutrality and how it can assist you