At Resonance, we believe in providing excellent interactive courses. We do this in a relaxed and informal environment where anyone at any stage in their life or career can join in and feel comfortable.
We enable people to have more impact with what they say and how and when they say it. This is done by training and supporting them to develop their vocal skills and their personal presence. Ultimately this means that they can communicate their messages effectively across any situation, organisation or conversation. We work with leaders, management, entry level personnel as well as with anyone who is looking to improve their ability to impact and communicate well.
Through our teaching and training we guide our course participants through the development of key proficiencies – vocal, physical and mental, helping them to develop resilience as they process the work so that as they become more skilled they become more confident.
Our workshops deliver personal impact, voice, and presentation skills training as the core elements of effective communication. We also provide executive coaching and identify personal communication styles to all business sectors and all grades of staff up to and including CEO’s.
All courses vary in length, according to specific needs and budget. So, if you’re uncertain about what you need or how to achieve yours or you company goals, contact us!
What to Expect
- Courses that are delivered by a select group of trainers with professional performance skills and expertise in delivering a wide variety of training and coaching at many levels. We historically use two trainers per course for greater objectivity. Filming on smart devices can be used to record progress ensuring individuals are able to see and hear what they do.
- Practical and entertaining exercises which help to break down modules and activities ensure the learning experience is smooth and enjoyable. Years of experience tell us that people learn best while having fun and this is a vital part of the whole experience we provide.
- Individual feedback and support throughout the learning process. This, in addition to support materials, helps to embed the learning experience and recall it at a later date.
- We do not ask people to be more confident. We show people how to adapt and add to their own skills as we practise with them.
- On completion of one or more of our courses, delegates can expect to becomeeffective and believable communicators able to maximise their personal impact.
Benefits from personal or group training will be:
- Increased confidence and authority when delivering key messages
- More presence and impact
- More credibility
- Having the necessary skills to manage nerves and feel more in control
- A toolkit to address vocal needs – pace, expression, clarity
- A means to finding the right words for the right occasion
The feedback we have had from delegates on our courses has been overwhelmingly positive. Many have said that Resonance Voice Training has improved their day-to-day confidence while also improving their personal communication skills at work and within their day-to-day lives. Many of our clientele are repeat customers or join us through referral.
We’re good at what we do, get in touch today to see what we can do for you or your staff!
Your team’s excellent teaching skills and your courteous personality has helped me tremendously through the two day course. I have learned so much from you and I look forward to learning more. I am very grateful for the opportunity.
– The Wellcome Trust